9.22.2010

Antennae-Bobber? Too Small! I Need THIS . . .

I drive a bitty car in a town just this side of "on the mountain" that's ruled by pick-up trucks and SUVs.  This is only problematic when I go to stores that have large parking lots . . . and is especially problematic when I go to stores that have large parking lots where the shoppers expect to haul their purchases.  Lowe's, for example. 

I have to "find" my car by looking for "the hole" amid all those larger vehicles.  On days when the lots aren't exactly full, looking for "empty" spots between trucks means I'm usually out there wandering between aisles trying to look like I haven't lost my own car.  AND since my antennae skims along the roof a mere 10" or so, those cute little look-for-me antennae-bobber things are completely pointless.

So my friend Amyn and I decided that I needed something bigger and more flambuoyant to make my parking space more visible.  We think one of these will do nicely:

No comments: