5.02.2010

Long Time, No Post!

Wow!  I can't believe it's been THREE MONTHS since my last post!  I guess you can surmise just how busy I've been . . .

"Let me 'splain . . . No, there is too much. Let me sum up . . . "

Got a tattoo
Snow-mageddon
Last straw reached for current apartment
House hunting weekend 1: FAIL
Cardiologist issued clean bill of health ("whatever's going on, it's not your heart . . . mostly")
House hunting weekend 2: FAIL
Apartment fixin's: bedroom
Fired my neurologist, hired a new one
House hunting weekend 3: SCORE!
Work trip to Texas
New meds, new seizure (on the way to the airport for . . . )
Work trip to Lousiana
House contract stuff
House inspection stuff
More house contract stuff
New meds, prescription still on the dresser: enjoying being "normal" for a while (it's only been 3 years)
Help update a kid's room
More house contract stuff
Work trip to Nebraska
Apartment fixin's: bathroom
Apartment packin's
Living off fast food for 3 months (lost: 10 lbs (go figure!); found: 2 white hairs, various achy joints, 2 under-eye bags, 1 car full of take-home bags)

No comments: