8.03.2009

Line Jumpers (rube said it best)

I do all my "TV" via webcasts or netflix, and recently I've been watching this old Showtime series called Dead Like Me. It's sort of cute, and I enjoy the interplay between the group of reapers more than just following the story of George's day.

Anywho, I'm in Season 2, and one of the characters is stuck at the bank in the line that never ends and seems to go nowhere and mostly Rube just wants to get the hell out. We've all been in that situation, regardless of the actual place. This woman cuts in line and he has to give her a set down. Gotta love it . . . I said a mental "eff yeah!", because, honestly, who hasn't had this happen to them AND had to listen to some lame excuse by the offending jerk?? And yes, using your children like that IS shameful, Asshole. . .


No comments: