12.10.2008

Hydration Equation

Apparently the trick to fooling my body into drinking (anything) more than I want to is to add a STRAW to the whole process.

I believe this is the same reasoning behind the MONDO straws McDonald's uses vs. NORMAL straws everyone else uses. I swear, I run through a large cup of MickeyD's OJ in about 3 sips, but I'll nurse 32 oz of Gatorade for a week!

Today I'm toting a super-huge Chick-fil-A cup (with lid and normal straw) and have drunk in the last 4 hours:

32 oz. chik lemonade
32 oz. lime gatorade
12 oz. fufu berry soda

I hate water.

Also, I've had to pee, like, 12 times today already. . . might as well just carry the darn laptop into the bathroom with me so I don't even have to get up, except the network cable won't stretch that far . . .

No comments: